TOP FLOOR PACIFIC HEIGHTS EDWARDIAN FLAT
Address: 3037 California Street
This full floor, house-like Edwardian condominium offers comfortable urban living in vibrant Pacific Heights – “A Walker’s Paradise” with a 91 Walkscore®. Flooded with natural light, the flat features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious kitchen for cooking and entertaining. The living room and dining room open to a sunny, south-facing deck with access to a shared backyard. A finished attic with substantial ceiling height and wonderful architectural detail gives the home great versatility, providing additional space to be used as a large family room and guest room/office. Convenient, in-unit washer/dryer. One car parking and ample storage space in the garage.
- Spacious full floor, light-filled Edwardian flat
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms plus bonus finished attic.
- Living room with built-in bookcases opens to the dining room.
- Dining room with fireplace may be used as a family room and opens to a sunny, south-facing deck with access to a shared backyard
- Spacious chef’s kitchen with double ovens, dishwasher, refrigerator and ample counter space.
- Finished attic (unwarranted) provides bonus space with substantial ceiling height.
- Washer/Dryer in unit.
- 2 full baths, one with stall shower and one with shower over tub.
- Ample storage, 1 car side-by-side tandem parking.
- Walk Score® of 91 - everything is close by!
- HOA Fee is paid Quarterly ($1196.94/Quarter – equals $398.98/mo.) Substantial Reserves.
Janet Feinberg Schindler
The Trusted Name in SF Real EstateConsistently Ranked by the Wall Street Journal in the Top Realtors Nationwide.Sotheby's International RealtycalDRE# 00859528415.265.5994 mobile415.296.2211 directwww.JanetSchindler.com